Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Monday, January 14, 1980

January 14, 1980


          [Author’s note 2016-01-14: of course, the picture is added in later. There were no digital pictures in January, 1980. This photo was taken in Ashbury Park (New York) during 1980. Real women. Just think, no snot rings, no tramp stamps. And no fat people anywhere in the picture. Sigh.]


TRANSCRIBED:
           It was a long and pleasant drive, no traffic. It is always dark near the end, tho, which is unfortunate. The time has planted a bit of an idea. Suppose, I mean, just suppose Tina and I [had] went through with the business partnership of last year, that which I refer to as “Tumblehome”? Could a husband refuse to let his wife see the man responsible for his wife’s financial security? (And indirectly, his, he sound like a real bimbo.) I shelved the plan for now, as Tina did make an unusual request and I want to see how that progresses.

          [Author’s note: that entry is suggestive, but I have always had a blanket rule against messing with married women, so it does not mean anything like that. Tina’s parents gave her enough money to buy a Smitty’s Pancake House [she lived in Canada] and I was the only logical partner. It was me that gave up the entire plan when she actually married that army guy. I never saw her again.]

          [Author’s note 2016-01-14: it was not all that harsh. I went on to other ventures, fell in love a few times, and earned over a million dollars at my day job. Once my passions were spent, I was back in touch with Tina by e-mail. She is still happily married to the army guy, or sounds like she is. But I have no doubt if we had gone partners, the husband would have caused immense interference.]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++