Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

July 21, 2004

           Ekhert's. Today was the first time I was ever in one. I think they've been bought out by Walgreen's or CVS. Hey, I've never been in around six major US stores, like Work Warehouse. Ha-ha, I just thought of that, no it is not because I don't work. I work harder than any government employee. It says here JZ finally bought new tires. Guess who talked him into that. The guy does not drink coffee. But he likes canned milk straight.
           Here is some coffee trivia. My advice to remove the coffee lid before drinking is valid. Somebody went ahead and counted the aromas. They involve 700 chemicals. Now that is the way to enjoy coffee. Unless you actually like the smell of warm plastic, Ken. In terms of net worth, coffee is second only to oil as a world commodity. It takes 600,000 beans to fill a coffee sack. And most chocolate contains caffeine derived from coffee.
           And guess what I am about to go for?
           Here is the view from Mt. Everest. The local Nepalese call it the "Goddess of the Sky". It is what they do. That is the kind of thing that makes locals everywhere, well, locals everywhere.