Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

August 17, 2004


           Nothing but a note saying it was a good day on the stock market and that JZ and I went to Shorty's for ribs. Except I recall we didn't go there. Hey, I'm trying to remember what happened then years ago, okay. I know people who actually can remember such things, but they are not leading my life. I'm saying people who remember such things tend to stay in their burrows an awful lot.
           This was also the last day of Woodstock in 1969. Thirty-two bands or musicians participated, about half of them becoming household words. To households in the 70s, that is. I have never personally paid for music by any one of them. So that's computers: 1, Hendrix: 0.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
++++++++++++++++++++++++++