Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Monday, August 8, 1977

August 8, 1977

           This is a picture of the apartment building RofR and I renovated in 1977. It was formerly a nursing residence, it is a very long story. It's related in patches years later, so I'll lever this for reseachers to sort out. This picture was posted on July 10, 2026. So that is what I looked like 40 years ago. Yep, I got all the babes except the one I wanted. This was almost exactly ten years to the month before I met the Reb. The "code" name for this building was "Concordia Vega", after a Romanian oil factory. Everybody was convinced that collapse was eminent due to government corruption, so we had codes for everything. This building was a massive project for a kid like me with no background in construction, finances, or landlording. Some will be wise to remember that.