Another guess at the date based on the time I was seeking to get rid of my trio and team up as a duo with a guitarist. These are both gals I had performed with several times in the past. Kitty, on the left, sang like an angel and loved being on stage with me. But she could not play any instruments and her boyfriend was a born thief. The other gal, Dana, at 6-foot-1, was an ex-lady cop from Los Angeles. Her song list was nearly identical to mine and we made an excellent duo. I was just then learning my style of "rhythm bass" and she adapted instantly to our sound.
But, she was a seasoned soloist and was divorced (I think) from another guitar player who already was her duo partner whenever it was called for. Still, it was years of a good time (I'd say 1988 thru 1994) and marked the beginning of a life-long quest to find a guitar player who just wanted to play guitar. I had little idea what I was up against.
