Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Monday, January 1, 2001

January 1, 2001

           Alfredo @ church.

           [Author’s note 2023: The numbers like 6255 refer to jobsites I process on that day. See those really big towers in Maimi? I worked on most of them in some ways, in the payroll and admin departments. Happiest time I’d had in years. I have long since forgotten what many of the notes mean, but they certainly did not get jotted down if they were meaningless. Church means we played a gig at Churchill’s Pub, North Miami. The very limited pictures available show this custom made Danelectro, meaning I would have at least been in the market for a good bass on this date. By this date, I was working as a site administrator (all the pay but none of the headaches) on Brickell Key. I've never been there since.]