Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Saturday, January 20, 2001

January 20, 2001


           Cancel practice (Glenn)
           6875/6555
           Kyle
           Good day.

           Cancel practice. Nobody felt like it and the Hippie is still steamed about Tobacco Road. (Alfredo told him we got tipped and he didn’t.) Later, at the church, I talked to Kyle a long time. And I saw push-start JZ, who is still kicking his girlfriend out. Still. Since last August [already]. She sold all his belongings for spending money.

           [Author’s note 2023: Note I make no bones about disliking JZ’s girlfriend. I had only met JZ a couple months earlier and we only chummed around at Churchill’s. I met the lady once and told him I did not want her around. He still sees her today, but I don’t. This photo was dated this day, but was it a house band or a promo or what? Nobody remembers.]