Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011



           [Author's note 2016-02-08: this post is transcribed from a voice recorder record, then edited as best as possible. It contains the worst blog photo ever, and is the day that finally decided Wallace had been totally brainwashed by his busybody daughter into breaching our contract. When that happens you quickly find out how uneducated other people can be. Especially the 'tards who get into this thing about nothing "in writing". The referral to the new budget is essentially the precursor to the way things turned out years later. No thanks to lying thieving greedy bastards along the way.]

           As stated February 5, the new budget is in place, so watch for developments shortly and rapidly. While I can’t and won’t give any money details, this budget is unique for two reasons and I’ll share those with you. First of all, it is not conservative plan. A victim of childhood poverty, I’ve always had to proceed very cautiously, always holding back reserves in case of failure. As of now, however, my supplies are guaranteed, something I’ve never known before. See the brand new red scooter? It’s got 11 miles on it.
           Second, and more importantly, money can be spent as soon as I have it. No matter what, it will always be replaced within 30 days. While my budget tightly controls any danger of squandering, I can now take far greater chances by concentrating everything toward a single venture or against a single opponent. I no longer have to watch my flanks. Anything lost will just come back the next month. Like I said, watch for developments.
           This situation has been long awaited, and it is a pity others who would have materially benefited chose to be stingy and greedy instead. Recently, two contradictory notices have been posted, the mark of an amateur. Each quotes a different statute. Thus, neither has any effect until one is withdrawn. The one thing stopping me from taking my lawyer’s advice is that I don’t blame the same person as he does.

ADDENDUM
           Make no mistake about it, Wallace lied to me. It may be true this place could have been rented for more or could have been sold at a profit, but that is only because I am very good at finding true value, for which I have not yet been paid. Wallace ain’t found nothin’ in his life, much less a successful rental property. This place was never created over the premise that I would maintain it at my own expense year round or support Wallace’s house guests. Ensuite, my eye.
           Here’s the interesting development. I’ve received notice from Wallace that I am in breach of our lease. Strange, considering how many years Wallace has repeatedly denied the existence of such a document. Dang, I seem to have lost my copy. Why, I’m so dumb, I can’t even think of words that rhyme with “Roberta”, “interference”, and “backfire”.
           If, as she insists, Wallace is an adult, funny she is his mouthpiece. She also asked the snarky question about how much a room rents for in this town. About half of what I charge for caretaking, that’s how much.
           Even worse, their total mismanagement of this place (there were never any problems when I was in charge) has turned a sleepy corner lot into the focus of great and renewed attention at the office. They ignored the fact that it was a double paying single-wide pad rent. There is now talk of cranking the monthly fee up to what every other double pays. ($590 per month.) Some people are so smart they can’t learn anything.
           There may be no written contract, but there are plenty of things in writing. The lack of a lease is now going to cause problems for everybody except me, the opposite of their conniving plans. The lawyer says wait and see how this month plays out, see if they make any more big mistakes. He also says my recent video could have “real consequences”.

           I may have the perfect part-time job shaping up. Windows System 7 does not have a full set of drivers. The Internet is dominated by bullies who misdirect all searches to their own sites and then try to sell you the drivers. That gets expensive, unless you know somebody like me who can find them. I don’t know how Internet advertisers are allowed to bait and switch, but I know who started it: Amazon. Ask Amazon for directions to the men’s room and the bastards will try to upsell you a road map.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Talesfromthetrailercourt.blogspot.com website reputation