Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5, 2011

[Posting delayed]

          [Author's note 2016-06-05: a missing day. And I can't even track it down by cross-reference. So here is an interesting picture to look at. It is the oldest farm in original condition in New Zealand, founded by a whaler around 1838. There are older farms, but the buildings are not authentic or have been moved around. What a godforsaken place to build a farm. It looks like Amarillo, except it has more trees.]


          [Author's note 2020-06-05: what do you know, I made it another nine years. The past five years have been the most dynamic of my life, so 2011 has faded into memory. That's why I kept score and the result was this blog. Nice to look back from so far, there was a time it was doubtful I'd be here. Hopefully we'll see you again, as this is the last scheduled Yesteryear link for this date.]