Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

July 28, 2004

           Good news, it turns out JZ's dad wants the whole house painted. This will keep us busy for a while, I mean, have you seen the size of the house? Today after work we went to buy $280 in paint to get started. But maybe less good news in other areas. My studio apartment has only one parking spot, so I leave my second vehicle at work. More accurately, in the empty lane along the side of the parts department. There are a couple others who do the same.
           Today we were told to move the cars. Hmmmm. Something is afoot. Nobody ever goes back there except the security guard. Change is not good, that's a lesson learned from my days in a cube and the corporation. Sellout? Merger? Worse, bankruptcy?
           Ah, but why be concerned with the future when there is so much fun to be had right now. Here is a photo of us visiting at the banquet last weekend. The lovely Alaine, but I don't recall the other lady. This is at the main hall in Ocean Reef, the family has an annual get-together there. This is my first time there.