Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Friday, July 31, 2020

This blog has 00,000 followers.


Zero, not even one.

TOLD-YOU-SO DEPARTMENT:
DEFUND WELFARE

BWAAAA-HA-HA-HA

           My challenge to Google. I got $100 that says the entire lot of you bonehead millennials, between you, cannot duplicate this blog with HTML & CSS. I accuse you of not being smart enough to master a scripting language taught to school children. The hundred bucks is because I now know I have more brains than all of you put together.
           You have 30 days to come up with a paragraph design that works correctly and proportionately in every instance. Like my manual treatment does. Do it, and give me the address and I'll send you a hundred bucks. Because I don't think you can, or that you have the guts to send me $100 if you can't.
national debt

(By way of comparison, it is estimated the worth of the Rothschild
banking cartel is $500,000,000,000 (Five hundred trillion dollars.)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AND NOW THE BLOG: