Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

November 25, 2020



Sparkie R.I.P.

           Sparkie is gone. I composed a prayer. Give the situation enough time to adjust and maybe I can publish. It was a quiet ceremony, with his favorite blanket and toys. I regret badly I could not be there, but I left a proper good-bye last week.. Reb & I had a favorite chorus for him, “Beautiful, Beautiful Brown Eyes”. It was 4:24PM this afternoon, he had recently turned 13. He passed away quickly and quietly.

           Please listen to this chorus. Here is the last video of our great old friend.

Video has sound.

       And now we say good-bye to Sparkie Reginald Hemmingway Bishop-S,
       Beloved companion.
       As his spirit joins the sky to wait for us.
       For it is known that all things work together for good to those that love God.