Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Sunday, December 13, 1981

December 13, 1981


           I can’t find a record of this “Kim” in the books, but it was around November 28, 1980 that I saw her. I rarely forget a female like that. Thanks to “Big Dave” she knows that I recognize her. The guy is so subtle. I sure slept in today. Yet, I still managed to do a lot of repairs at the shop. Another good day.

           [Author’s note 2015-12-13: when I first started my career job, I owned a small business on main street. This is the “shop” to which I refer. My “wage” was less than two-thirds what I was bringing in before, but this new company is more stable. Also, note my familiar lament about the poor quality of women available at my age. This was 34 years ago.]

           But with the wage I make, I need all the help I can get. I think a got a skip in my [new] Eagle’s album, damitall. I don’t know what to do, I can’t find a good woman. They are obviously all gone. It’s not as if I know dozens and can decide. Not, they are of the lowest imaginable quality. They don’t just make one or two mistakes in the lifestream, they go overboard and really screw up. Then go on the warpath if you don’t “overlook” it. I should write a book.

           Looks like things are on the move in Poland. It is a serious situation. Look what happened the last time Poland was invaded. The news on KPUG just says “large scale troop movements”.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++