Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Wednesday, February 3, 1982

February 3, 1982


           I drove in again for supplies and stopped to see Dave, and bought a piano. It's been heavy on my mind and, coincidentally, a deal arose. I will give the details if I remember [to]. It's beauty, but at my age? Still, I've wanted one so long. Some folks get to go to Hawaii and some folks play the piano, I guess. I read a little book of poems today that got me thinking--alas. That could be destructive.

           Dave P. has shown a definite positive swing at work. I wonder. Maybe Roy was off his case, tho I can' imagine Roy giving up this easy. Teh waitress upstairs, Kris, is turning to be a very suggestive, seductive woman, nonetheless for darn near panickign when I didn't show up yesterday. Why to I meet her now, when it's twilight.

           [Author's note 2019: another entry from notes that are not that clear what I meant. I don't remember Kris at all. Did I meet her? I don't remember, but it sounds good.]