Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Thursday, February 15, 2001

February 15, 2001


           [Author’s note: this is key-entered from the hand-written original.]

           I’m reading “The Sun Also Rises”. Boring. Mainly concerned with drinking, by chapter 10, they’ve managed, between them, to go on a fishing trip. I worked late, then even later by getting locked in the compound. Had to call the head office to get out.

           [Author’s note: I remember that. That was in downtown Miami Beach, at the south end. I got locked in when everybody went home and the night watchman, I suspect, had nipped over to the oyster bar. Just across the way. The place where everybody in Miami says they worked at one time or another.]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++