Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Sunday, February 18, 2001

February 18, 2001


           Sunday. Motivation works, I practices 4 hours. Finally, after 40 years I have switched to decaf. I got an e-mail from 454, she is convincing me she is a one-way street. Had a boyfriend she met on the Internet arrested out of her house at midnight. What next?
           Thinking I’d save some time and money, I tried decided to change my own thermostat (on the Caddy). Three hours later, well, I got a lot more done that the stat.

           [Author’s note 2016-02-15: Sorry, I cannot recall who this gal “from 454” is. But I do recall how disappointed I was with the caliber of women they have in south Florida. I wonder if it was that nurse I met at the Unitarian Church gig last October. She was the type that dated by e-mail.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++