Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Thursday, March 3, 2005

March 3, 2005

           I walked over to Young Circle to pay the cell bill, and who do I see? Now, I cannot be 100% certain because I have not caught him in the act, but it is our friend, the parking lot spy. That [one who] had my car towed last January. Just as I figured, he is a dumb bastard that stands by his car and never gets in. Right where he would have had to be to get my car so fast. The fact that two wrongs don’t make a right is not a good reason for you to tow my car, pal.
           Anyway, I had to keep quite a distance back because he watches every person that approaches his car. His license plate number is A45 XXX, red lettering on a white plate. [Censored plate, because this fellow shortly afterward became a casualty of pissing off the wrong people.] It is an ugly old Crown Victoria. My digital has no telephoto, but I got a good two minutes of him on video by pretending to read my bank receipt while he talked to a Publix store employee.
           Great video, I’d recognize him anywhere, even at midnight near his house. I also noticed another man watching him. He pulled up into the street parking stall directly behind him, got out and asked him for a light. Then he hung around for an unusually long time. Casing the joint? I mean, that kind of job does make enemies. [Author’s note: I suspect it was this person who eventually put the spy out of business, but what do I know?]

Author's note 2015-03-03: week's later I heard the report of a man getting severely beat up in his driveway. I suspect it was this person, because around the same time the shopping center stopped using these people to patrol the lot. My guess is they were just plain making too many enemies. Here is a picture from the future, the water tower at Lakeport. I figure all water towers must have been there for at least ten years.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++