Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Saturday, January 20, 2007

January 20, 2007


           A busy day, and I had a customer walk in and buy that pilot’s wheel for the asking price [$150]. Pssst, the money is hidden in the refrigerator, get it, cold cash? Not too far from the loaded revolver. Sales were well up in the hundreds making it the best day I’ve ever had over there. Dickens has arranged the shop so that things are much more organized and people are finding things even I didn’t know were back there. My archives show this picture [of the pilot wheel] was taken back in September 2006.
           For example, this hippie chick found a hand-painted mirror on the east wall. Okay, the frame was painted, already. She collected such things and I found her to be extremely attractive. Alas, she was also unapproachable. Definitely my type, however, since in a half-hour of conversation she never once mentioned a husband, boyfriend or children. I double like that. She was right out of the 70s, including the granny dress but you cannot fool my trained eye.

           I searched a number of blog sites and in the end, wound right back at blogspot.com. The others had things wrong, the worst ones have a fee buried under several web pages. If I were in charge, I would have two Internets. One where only absolutely free pages were allowed and another for all others.

           During this process, I set up a throwaway email account and noticed that hotmail now has a drop list of where you want to register your address. Since Svalbard is on there, I may give it a try. What? Okay, it is an island group east of Greenland.
           The blog [that I decided to use] is not what I wanted, but I will start with that. If you are reading this, then you’ll know I went ahead with it. Here is a picture of me packing my bass [guitar] up to rehearsal. This particular photo is actually meant for a small promo pack that also reinforces the point that I use music to get women I would have no waste time chatting up otherwise. Thus, while all you see is natural, the outfits are carefully chosen to “neutralize” the fact that I am 25 pounds overweight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++