Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3, 2008


           Okay, I get it. The trailer satellite images are popular, and yes, your house is mapped. You get another. This is a 2-D of the new place. The tiny cutout in the top right corner is the water supply piping, but the rest is an entirely enclosed structure except the patio. You can clearly see the internal structure of two bedrooms at the top, a living room, kitchen in the lower left and the huge Florida room all along the left side. The bright rectangle on the patio is an aluminum awning over Wallace’s private entrance.
           Allow me to bloviate, for I have a theory. Anyone can conclude that stupid people have a knack for being dismal. They seem to know exactly the best way to put the gears to you. I say no, that when analyzed, they have but one tactic. The trouble is, that tactic works in every known situation. The innovation is that I can describe how it works. I average 312 banking transactions per year, only one of which I was seriously counting on this time around, and they let us down.

           You see, all advancements of real use are based on a schedule where things must occur both in order and in time. Once order is detected, time becomes nothing to a peasant. The peasant mind can detect absolutely anything that does not occur in random fashion. Who remembers Ken Sanchuk? It only seems like they know fifty ways to mess you up because you have not analyzed the workings. My family proves it is always the same exact thing. Namely, once they know you are up to something, they need only cause a delay. Since peasants have no respect for time, any delay is always in their favor. What? Is it all suddenly making sense?
           America has passed the stage where product and service improvements bring increased profits. What is left? To melt down the existing structures by charging the same price for declining value. My records show the TT (telegraphic transfers) to Asia take one day. Yet the same transfer from North America takes up to three days. Way to go, WAMU.
           Recall, this is the same bank that didn’t like me depositing one dollar at a time via the ATM. Why would I do that? Easy, back then the bank charged one dollar to see your own balance.

           The mobile home transaction is on hold. Wallace is bringing Millie, the critter, who reputedly “makes a good watchdog”. That sounds familiar, so we should expect a little ferret-like Chihuahua type to watch out for. So you don’t step on her. Of course this will put a partial end to the stress-free life of the Empress of Hollywood. My take is they will rapidly learn to avoid each other. Do cats stake out territory? We are unsure if the tenant’s rules allow pets so we present them with a fait accompli. When anybody who could complain returns in November, Millie’s been here for months.
           The other development of note is that tonight I closed my only sale of the week. The significance is that I did close it, for I am a weak closer. They will view this as a trend where I see it as they let me down because the reason I took over is there was nobody there when I needed them. These delays have cost me sales before, so I jumped in. The other significance is even more crucial—if I can or must close by myself, what do I need them for?
           It is nice, but is it progress? In just over 40 minutes today, I downloaded free of charge off the Internet, the largest collection of classical music I have ever owned. All the hits by Beethoven, Bach, Mozart , Tchaikovsky, Debussey plus over a hundred others. Or as they say on the Internet, “Motzart”.

           [Author's note 2016-04-04: note the false impression by Wallace? It turns out later Wallace and most of his family have no serious aversions to telling this kind of lie. They have that Canadian attitude that the reason everybody doesn't lie is because they aren't as good at it so they don't even really try. The dog turned out to be a semi-retarded untrained mutt closer to 60 pounds. About what you'd expect would make a good companion for Wallace, is what I'm sayin'.]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++