Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011


           Time to clear up a rumor. Wallace has been putting about that in 2008, he “bailed” me out. He states I was destitute and without him I would not have made do, and I should be eternally grateful for his benevolence. This is nonsense and here are the facts. That January, I had asked a dozen people if they would lend me money to buy an excellent mobile home I had found.
           I told everyone, not just Wallace,that the place could be rented and could be flipped for a profit (because I had negotiated the price so low), but not for at least two years as I was facing some legal proceedings which might result in my having zero income for that period and I would have to occupy the premises during the meantime. In return, I would maintain the property and pay my share once I won my case. The bank receipt shown here states on January 29, 2008, I had $9,606.42 in the bank.

           One should allow it may be that nobody told Wallace most destitute people don’t have ten grand in the bank. In which case he could be forgiven for not figuring that out on his own, being Canadian and all. Let’s see if he’ll go for the double or nothing question. Why did I, right at that time, suddenly have so little money in the bank? (Hint: medically related.)
           The deal was I needed to stretch that bank money to live on for two years. Then Wallace showed up in September 2008 (four months late) and tried to squeeze me for full market rent or he was going to sell “his” place. Since I know he is smarter than that, you get one guess where he got such a stupid idea. More on her later. You will not believe what I found out. It seems Miss Honorary White Woman isn’t so white at all. Or at least not so honorary. Also, it seems what she tells people about her job is not consistent with the truth.

           [Author's note: Wallace had originally said no to my offer, but changed his mind several months later when he came into an inheritence. That is further proof I was in no way destitute, and proof I never needed him for a landlord, only a partner, contract or no contract.
           Further, the fact that he inherited it where I saved up and invested for mine is all that needs to be put forth for his attitude. How dare somebody who can't even save up a lousy few thousand bucks of his own go around considering himself a financial expert. That's save the money, not make it, anybody can make money. Complete fools can make money, it takes a breed apart to save it. Don't believe me? Try it. Put $5,000 in the bank and leave it there for five years.
           Ah, but how do we know the bank slip is genuine. Well, now we get into another matter, that of veiled accusations. If it came to that, I still have the slip on file, along with the previous and following consecutive printouts. But at that point, proving anything to an idiot is going to cost him money.]


           Time to clear up the weather. No, wait, it was perfect by itself. A completely cloudless day with a western breeze. I took the scooter for a run around town, from my bicycle rides, I know where all the shady streets are. I wound up at the library and updated all my social networks. A surprising ratio of women write a note, but all are from so far away, the nearest response was Orlando. I won’t drive that far unless she looks like Taylor Swift.
           Here’s an emerging pattern. It is difficult to tell if the women are really reading my profile. They don’t ask any of the questions that arise from that. I automatically delete any responses that hint of cybersex, so these are the legitimate replies. They say things like my profile photo is cute. I love shallow women. I’ll make you a deal, I promise to follow up with the first one that is decent looking and says anything intelligent. Don’t wait up for me.
           No headway with the dot matrix LED. As usual, the topic that gets my interest is so off the beaten track there is not a single article on the World Wide Web that comes close. This week I’m fixing up a small electronics work area to begin building my own matrix. I’ve got the plan in my head, but no way to set it up without considerable soldering. One quickly learns available breadboards are not at all compatible with matrix wiring. Some sharp entrepreneur ought to build one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++