Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May 16, 2018

Yesteryear
One year ago today: May 16, 2017, pre-questioning these people.
Five years ago today: May 16, 2013, what's this thing?
Nine years ago today: May 16, 2009, the old Taurus.
Random years ago today: May 16, 2012, stupidity as a disability . . .

           I'm in the Dunkin on Dixie Highway, where it is sweltering hot inside, but when each customer asks the manageress if the A/C is broken, she replies that she "doesn't feel hot". My guess is she doesn't understand why all these Yanquis, who are normally totally inconsiderate to her wants and needs, are suddenly so concerned about her comfort. I kind of coached JZ to drive around all morning on my gasoline until we found a library that was half decent. We went around until I decided Pinecrest was the winner, and the housewives that hang out there are his type. One of them was mine, but she jogged out the door in her black cellophane shorts just as I was about to tell her. You see, I figured she didn't already know she was a bombshell . . .
           However, in the end it was a mistake to go over there with JZ, who gets bored by libraries because they don't have a television at every table. He really loves those black and white western reruns, day after day after day. I've decided to not hang around until Friday as planned, but to head directly home tomorrow after my appointment. Of the projects JZ examined as presented, he says he likes the birdhouses that I built. Popular was my customized front plates. It works like so.

           The front of the birdhouse is fastened by a single wing nut to remove it for cleaning. I amalgamated as many sources as findable to determine which size and shape of entrance is recommended to attract each species. To the birdhouses are generic in shape, but the entranceway is customized. If a customer wants a box that appeals to, say, bluebirds, the bluebird front can be attached then and there. Thirty dollars please. I would, if I do it, concentrate on wtwo basic designs, for small birds and really small birds.

           If you like neat homes, take a look at these logs for sale by the linear foot.

Picture of the day.
Ukrainian Independence Day.
Remember to use BACK ARROW to return to blog.

Last Laugh
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Return Home
++++++++++++++++++++++++++