Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Monday, November 15, 1982

November 15, 1982


           A letter from RofR? He’s in Byron Bay, Australia. And finally a letter that tells me what I wanna know. Is there anything new? Are the women friendly? Are ignorant jocks out of style. Are accomodations cheap? Did he get laid? Is it hot all the time?

           And he told me. No.
           Sonja phones at 11:30 AM.

           [Author’s note: Time to explain that Sonja, who was a very good friend, was not my girlfriend, and that her older sister was getting to the point of causing real trouble. Reila, the sister, was much closer in age to me and for some reason took a mean streak toward her kid sister riding around in fancy cars and such. There’s more to it, but just accept that it was time to move on because of the sister.]