Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Friday, August 16, 2002

August 16, 2002

           Here’s a lucky picture. It gets a reprieve because I don’t recognize the place. It wasn’t mine, because I would have no television. It’s this month’s mystery picture. Instead of the garbage can, it’s here in case its relevance ever surfaces.

           Aha, tomorrow's picture solved this puzzle. Who remembers Jaimie, the barmaid I shared a place with. Well, more accurately, I rented a bedroom there for a year until I moved closer to work, so I did guess the date pretty close. The summer of '02. It was not a benefits situation, Jaimie was highly not my type. In fact, she hated my girlfriends. I've told you about Jaimie other times, how she dated Bob who was in his fifties, so twenty years older. But if I dated women twenty years younger, I was cradle-robbing. That Jaimie, sometimes misspelled Jamie.