Search This Blog

Yesteryear

Friday, March 13, 2020

March 13, 2020

Yesteryear
One year ago today: March 13, 2019, on Neil Diamond bass lines.
Five years ago today: March 13, 2015, Monsanto not allowed.
Nine years ago today: March 13, 2011, I switched to herbal tea.
Random years ago today: March 13, 2012, first at being first.

           Here’s a new one for you. Today I was refused on-line banking. Why? Because I declined to supply the bank with a telephone number registered to my name. I was formerly unaware it was even the bank’s business whether or not you even had a telephone. So, all you people who called the conspiracy theorists down can chew on that one. No further proof is needed that the telephone has degenerated into a sinister tracking device.

           Of course, I’ll do a workaround, maybe a throwaway. But still. This activity took us up past Mt. Juliet again. That place really got flattened. The good news is from Florida. Remember the peach tree that bloomed early just the week before I left? Agt. R reports that it is now in full blossom and has produced small peaches. Pictures when I can get them, I particularly like that tree. No word on the orther two, another peach and the pecan. And no word on the chicken coop.
           For the pet lovers. here’s this morning’s discovery walk. This turtle guy is marching right past all the tornado damage like it never happened. Notice Sparkie regards all turtles as fellow pets. And it’s only right that he should. This is in a vacant field way out in Mt. Juliet. Shortly after this, I had the pleasure of telling off a millennial. That bunch, they were raised in an era of encroaching government and accept it as normal. Maybe that’s why all they know how to do is follow orders. By and large, I mean.

           What happened is BOOST took over my cell phone carrier, which is none of my business. What is my concern is that BOOST, talk about millennial, demands my phone PIN number to make a payment. Jeesus Murphy you morons, that defeats the purpose of having a PIN number. They tried every libtard argument on me. Everybody else gives it. You’re the first one who complained. What’s the matter, you got something to hide? That’s what PIN numbers are for. I accept that it is now trendy to be that ignorant. Hand your PIN number over the counter to a minimum wage moron whose career consists of following rules, and religiously believe that their “privacy policy” is better than the others.
           This is another Google situation. I never had anything to do with creepy outfits like Google, but this blog provider sold out to them. And Google can’t understand why I don’t give them the time of day. They’re rich, let them buy a clock.

Picture of the day.
California Chrome blood horse.
Remember to use BACK ARROW to return to blog.

           The Brits are going to tax the eFAGs, consistent with that countries origin of the personal income tax. It’s pretty amazing, the difference over there between how the tax law reads and how it is applied. In America, we just make it confusing. No details yet but it’s called a “Digital Services Tax”. Like England and all the colonies, the tax will not improve a bloody thing or lower other taxes, but will disappear into the bureaucratic maw. Who was it that said there is nothing a liberal hates worse than an unspent dollar? They mean your dollar.

          
           Try this link instead. Google sucks.

           I got this report [about the tax] from SkyNews, which tries to get you to disable your ad-blocker, yet has 16 trackers on its Ghostery list. Let me get this straight, you Limey pricks. You want me to disable my ad blocker so you can both bore me AND track me? By the way, I’m still trying to eradicate RedFlag off this tablet. It is disabled, but somehow requires the installation of more third-party junk to keep it that way. I’m curious how they accomplished that. Anyway, the above gif is what I think of millies. On a good day.

           Later, I took off for a few brews, sand Karaoke, wrote a couple letters, that’s my big Friday night out. Let me check the Shkreli calendar. Yep, three more years and he is out. He should run for President after Trump. If he had the guts to take on the health insurance monsters, he can deal with their liberal underlings.
           TMOR – Shkreli is the entrepreneur that raised the price on a drug from $13 per pill to $750 per pill, which is absolutely legal in America. His mistake was that was the price he charged the medical insurance crooks, not the patients. Suddenly the drug (for treating worm infections) became a “life-saving AIDS medicine”, a campaign was launched to dub Shkreli “the most hated man in America”, and his background was investigated until they found something they pin on him.
           He was put in jail for seven years and Wikipedia immediately changed every reference to include “convicted felon”. It was a Kangaroo trial, where the so-called justices gave such confusing instructions to the jury that nobody understood what the hell was going on. This is the kind of power the pharma giants have in America. I’ll let the reader figure out what they all have in common. Hint. It doesn’t start with an H, I, K, L, or M.

           Seriously, he should run for president. He was set up by a corrupt and evil bureaucracy. Trump has started to cull the herd, but unlike Trump, Shkreli owes the system nothing. That makes him the supreme enemy of the DC string-pullers. Shkreli should begin making a list, and if you have a name you'd want on that list, you can write to Martin at this address:

                      Martin Shkreli
                      Register # 87850-053
                      Brooklyn MDC
                      PO Box 329002
                      Brooklyn, NY 11232

           Tell him I sent you. I believe he was set up. It is grossly unfair that the judge gets to lecture the jury on what they can listen to when the law says it is the other way around. The law claims the accused is entitled to the best defense possible, then make it impossible.

Last Laugh